The beach of the city-hotel «Barkhatnye sezony» is awarded the ecological certificate «Blue Flag»
For the fourth year in a row, the beach of the city-hotel «Barkhatnye sezony» has been awarded the ecological certificate «Blue Flag»!
The Blue Flag is an international award, awarded annually since 1987 to beaches and marinas, the water in which meets high quality standards and is suitable for safe swimming. France is considered the birthplace of the Blue Flag, where the first award took place in 1985.
The eco-certificate guarantees guests that:
- access to the beach is free, including for guests with limited mobility;
- the water is clean and tested weekly;
- sanitary cleaning is organized, the pebbles are cleaned;
- a surveillance and rescue service works on the beach;
- if necessary, emergency assistance can be provided right on the beach;
- shower cabins are working;
- bathing of pets on the beach area is not allowed.
For the first time, the city-hotel «Barkhatnye sezony» was awarded in 2017.