Barkhatnye sezony together with Adler Arena will present congress opportunities at MICE FORUM SOCHI
As part of the annual forum on business tourism, which will be held at the resort from April 5 to 7, it is planned to show the best venues of the city for corporate events. The list of venues includes the Adler Arena complex (the Omega Center), transformed from an Olympic Skating center into a multifunctional MICE facility.
The presentation of the company's congress opportunities will take place in the format of an advertising and information tour for professionals in the entertainment and business tourism industry: event and corporate event organizers, representatives of business travel and major corporate customers.
MICE FORUM SOCHI participants will have the opportunity to personally get acquainted with representatives of the company who have gained enormous international experience in holding the most large-scale events of various subjects during the four post-Olympic years: sports (Formula 1, the Gazprom Spartakiad, the Confederations Cup), socially significant (World Choral Games, the World Festival of Youth and Students), business (Russian Investment Forum, SIFT International Tourism Forum) and others.
The main advantage for cooperation with the company NAO «Center «Omega» is the availability of the most complete set of services unique in the space of the Sochi resort:
- accommodation on the Black Sea coast in the largest hotel in the world «Barkhatnye sezony» for 8247 rooms;
- 13 conference halls in the perimeter of the Imereti lowland with a capacity from 40 to 5000 people;
- opportunities for field projects and long-term events: office space, transforming sites;
- multi-format catering service, including with an incredible panoramic view of the Olympic Park;
- own excursion service with programs on the coast, in the mountains and in Abkhazia;
- universal sports grounds (football, volleyball, handball, tennis) and ready-made spectator stands;
- guarded round-the-clock parking for 2,000 cars;
- within walking distance from all venues – Olympic Park, Sochi Autodrom track, Sochi Park amusement Park, Black Sea beaches and an embankment with a 6.5 km bike path, ornithological and dendrological parks;
- Adler Train Station, Sochi International Airport are a 10–minute drive away.
You can get more detailed information or make an appointment for a presentation of the company's facilities by phone+7 (800) 55- 040- 66 ( the call is free)