The city-hotel «Barkhatnye sezony» became a partner of the air parade
Colorful balloons will be launched into the sky during the celebration of Sochi City Day! The city-hotel «Barkhatnye sezony» became a partner of the air parade.
Everyone will be able to go up in a balloon and see the new Sochi from a bird's-eye view. Moreover, it will be possible to appreciate the splendor of the resort city in all areas of Greater Sochi - from Adler to Lazarevsky district.
Places of work of balloons (November 21-23, 2014 from 10:00 to 22:00):
- Sochi City Administration Square;
- the square at the Southern Pier;
- the square near the Sochi Art Museum;
- the square near the House of Culture «Jubilee»;
- the square near the «Lazarevsky Center of National Cultures»;
- the square near the City House of Culture of Dagomys village;
- the area at the MOE SOSH No. 18;
- the square near the monument to «Adler soldiers who died during the Great Patriotic War»;
- the site at the «Catherine Quarter».
On November 23, balloons will gather on the territory of the Southern Pier of the Sochi Seaport and in the Adler district, near the embankment, on the territory of the Catherine Quarter, where the grand opening of the Nadezhda Square will take place.
Also, during the work of the First International Tourism Forum on November 25-26, a balloon ascent will be carried out near the Main Media Center of the Omega Center company.